- High volume temp recruitment
- Supportive team culture
- Fast paced and high energy
About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
About the role: As a Candidate Consultant in the AWF business you will provide administration and recruitment expertise to support the business in providing quality staff to our clients. The focus of the role is building and maintaining a candidate pool that ultimately contributes to the team success.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant:
- Running targeting sourcing campaigns
- Writing advertising and loading to job boards
- Conducting interviews and inductions
- Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
- Manage weekly payroll
- Regularly catching up with candidates during the application process
- Working with the team to successfully utilise AWF temporary employees
- Catching up with temps out on assignment to make sure they are happy
What do you need to be a Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Administration experience gained somewhere where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude - no man is an island
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
Would suit a graduate in Human resource or business studies looking to start their career.
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive base salary and team bonuses.
For a confidential conversation call Gareth Simpson on 06 8700319 or 0275 773216 . Applications close Friday 1 March 2019