* Perm Part time position
* Fantastic opportunity available in sunny Tauranga
* Build your career with a stable, NZX listed agency - the only one in NZ
About the company:
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are the largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With 29 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day.
The people in our business are passionate about what they do everyday, helping people get into to work and thrive. Coming to work every day to work with a positive team, while you support others in their job search, is something that would be hard to find anywhere else. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive hourly rate and team bonuses.
About the role:
This role will work closely with the Recruitment Consultant to understand the type of skills required in order to build an appropriate candidate pool of field employees. You will proactively source candidates in order to build and continually maintain a group of suitable candidates.
The Candidate Consultant will maintain a regular candidate care programme to ensure that all field employees are contacted regularly. This role is also responsible for ensuring that the pool of candidates is thoroughly screened and inducted into AWF and that they clearly understand their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and also what it means to be an AWF field employee.
Candidate Consultants will also provide accurate and timely time and attendance information to centralised payroll to ensure that our field employees are paid on time and accurately.
* Proven customer service background
* Experience in a recruitment environment with a sourcing focus(an advantage but not essential)
* Proven administrative background in a process driven environment
* Proven payroll experience
Technical Skills Required:
* Proficient in Micro Office suite
* Expertise utilising CRM systems
* Effective communication at all levels
* Able to work in a team environment to achieve our business targets
* Integrity with all interactions in a genuine and honest way
* Customer orientation - match client and candidate needs and expectations with our best service
* Motivation and resiliency - stay focused and driven to deliver what we're expected to achieve
* Pace - Quickly prioritise work and juggle a different number of priorities at one time
If this role sounds like you we would like to hear from you. Apply Now!