About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. With 35 branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are over 3,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
About the role: As a Candidate Consultant in the AWF business you will provide administration and customer service expertise to support the business in providing quality staff to our clients You will be a person who is highly motivated, has excellent communication skills, and who excels in delivering a superior service to our customers. Comfortably managing a number of tasks at any one time will set you apart as a high performing team member.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build exceptional relationships with both internal and external clients
- Provide regular communication with customers and temp employees
- Manage daily dispatch procedures and ensure effective service delivery
- Ensure daily compliance within proven operating systems
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years' experience in a busy administration role
- Proven experience in a consultative customer service role
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- A positive attitude and a genuine interest in helping others
Benefits: Our teams work for AWF because it's the biggest and the best in the industry; we pride ourselves on the value we place on our employees and the lengths we go to too ensure we are constantly improving on our service standards. You will be proud to be part of this and be rewarded with a great salary and bonuses for your important contribution to the company's continued success.