Business Manager - AWF Construction Division
Proudly Kiwi owned and operated, the AWF Madison Group has grown to become the largest generalist recruitment entity in New Zealand and is listed on the NZX. Every day, our business deploys more than 3,500 staff to a broad range of roles within the industrial sector. Our people are the backbone supporting the growth and prosperity of NZ.
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Business Manager who can grab the reigns of our AWF Hawkes Bay branch and continue to deliver outstanding results while identifying and delivering on future initiatives. The breadth of the role spans client relationship development and sales, leading a team of recruitment professionals, and developing and implementing a strategy in order to deliver revenue, margin and market share growth.
Our branch is located in Napier and provides services to both our clients and candidates located in Hastings, Napier and Gisborne and the Hawkes Bay region in general. Some overnight travel is required.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy
- Leading sales, revenue and market share growth
- Quality of service - ensuring that quality standards are upheld and adhered to for our candidate and client experience
- People leadership - capability development, succession planning & performance management
- Reporting on team performance, sales pipeline, strategy & execution
Day to day you will be hands on with your team actively working alongside them to ensure their success. You will be out in the market with clients understanding their unique needs and helping them to deliver successful business outcomes as well as working alongside our Sales and Management team to acquire new customers.
The successful candidate will likely come from a background of people leadership and account management and sales who is focused on solutions and adding value. You will be a strategic thinker who's also able to manage and react to short term issues. Health and safety and employment relations experience is of benefit. You will be a go getter, experienced in inspiring and motivating others and have outstanding communication and collaboration skills. Networking will be a passion and you will lead from the front.
The role is rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus and vehicle as well as tools of the trade
- Additional benefits including day off on your birthday, day off to prepare for the mad rush at year end and long service leave and recognition
- Challenging yet rewarding career opportunity
- The opportunity to progress with a market leader
If you are seeking a management role where you will be working with a strong, successful team, where you can influence outcomes each and every day and you like to have fun - apply for this exciting role by "applying now" submitting your cover letter and CV by 5pm 2nd of August 2019 . For a confidential discussion about this role call Donna Lynch GM on 021 527 258.