Business Manager - AWF Construction Division
Proudly Kiwi owned and operated, the AWF Madison Group has grown to become the largest generalist recruitment entity in New Zealand and is listed on the NZX. Every day, our business deploys more than 3,500 staff to a broad range of roles within the industrial sector. Our people are the backbone supporting the growth and prosperity of NZ.
We are looking for a Business Manager who can grab the reigns of our AWF Construction Division and continue to deliver outstanding results while identifying and delivering on future initiatives. The breadth of the role spans client relationship development and sales, leading a team of recruitment professionals, and developing and implementing a strategy in order to deliver revenue, margin and market share growth.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Developing a business plan and sales strategy
- Leading sales, revenue and market share growth
- Quality of service - ensuring that quality standards are upheld and adhered to for our candidate and client experience
- People leadership - capability development, succession planning & performance management
- Reporting on team performance, sales pipeline, strategy & execution
Day to day you will be hands on with your team actively working alongside them to ensure their success. You will be out in the market with clients understanding their unique needs and helping them to deliver successful business outcomes as well as working alongside our Sales and Management team to acquire new customers.
The successful candidate will likely come from a Construction background and will have an intimate understanding of the challenges faced by both the commercial and residential build sectors. And you'll be a long term thinker who's also able to manage/react to short term issues.
The role is rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package
- Challenging yet rewarding career opportunity
- The opportunity to progress with a market leader
If you are seeking a management role where you will be working with a strong, successful team, where you can influence outcomes each and every day and you like to have fun - apply for this exciting role by "applying now" submitting your cover letter and CV. For a confidential discussion about this role call Fleur Board GM on 0275 773068.