* Opportunities for business growth
* Great existing client base
* On-going development opportunities
This is the chance to take the helm of our Dunedin branch, while being supported by a business that puts their people first.
What's in it for you? The opportunity to walk into a role where solid business relationships exist, business is good and you have the support of a forward thinking management team behind you. This is a chance to really show off your skills, with a company that values your abilities.
The role: AWF are looking for someone to take the helm in this branch. Dunedin has a thriving work flow for the business which keeps the whole team busy, engaged and learning. This vacancy opens the doors for a driven Business Manager to lead and grow the business even further.
* Staff management and training and development
* Key account management, relationship building, and business retention
* Identify new business opportunities and implementing successful sales strategies
* Reviewing performance against finance and operational KPI's
* Leading and participating in Health and Safety initiatives
* High volume recruitment experience preferable
* Experience managing and motivating a team
* Proven experience in operations and sales management
* Advanced relationship management skills
* Strong verbal and written communication
About the company: Proudly Kiwi owned and operated, the AWF Madison Group has grown to become the largest generalist recruitment entity in New Zealand and is listed on the NZX. Every day, our AWF business deploys over 3,000 staff to a broad range of temporary roles within the industrial sector. Our people are the backbone supporting the growth and prosperity of NZ. Our role is to provide the right people to help our client's get the job done.
Apply Now or for a confidential discussion please call Forbes on 021 193 0619
|Location:||Dunedin, New Zealand|
|Salary:||NZ$85000 - NZ$95000 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available