- Manage a high performing team
- Great existing client base
- On-going development opportunities
This is the chance to take the helm of our successful Kaitaia branch while being supported by a business that puts their people first
About the company: Proudly Kiwi owned and operated, the AWF Madison Group has grown to become the largest generalist recruitment entity in New Zealand and is listed on the NZX. Every day, our AWF business deploys over 3,000 staff to a broad range of temporary roles within the industrial sector. Our people are the backbone supporting the growth and prosperity of NZ. Our role is to provide the right people to help our client's get the job done.
The role: AWF are looking for someone to take the helm in this high performing branch. Kaitaia has a thriving work flow for the business which keeps the whole team busy, engaged and learning. With the current manager relocating this opens the doors for a driven Business Manager to lead and grow the business even further.
- Staff management and training and development
- Key account management, relationship building, and business retention
- Identify new business opportunities and implementing successful sales strategies
- Reviewing performance against finance and operational KPI's
- Leading and participating in Health and Safety initiatives
- High volume recruitment experience preferable
- Experience managing and motivating a team
- Proven experience in operations and sales management
- Advanced relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
What's in it for you? The opportunity to walk into a role where solid business relationships exist, business is booming and you have the support of a forward thinking management team behind you. This is a chance to really show off your skills, with a company and team that continues to out -perform the competition.
Apply Now or for a confidential discussion please call Melanie on 09 526 2647