Business Development Manager - Auckland City
- Successful construction and engineering industries business
- Career progression opportunities
- Never a dull moment
About the Company
AWF is NZ's largest and the leading provider of blue collar staff to industry, continuing to go from strength to strength with a national footprint spanning Kaitaia to Invercargill.
Our Auckland Construction & Technical Division enjoys on-going relationships with numerous head and second tier contractors, and we provide skilled employees to many of the city's premium commercial projects. Our forward book looks great too with exciting major developments in 2018.
Our Construction & Technical Division is a hard-working, fun, vibrant, fast-paced place to work. We're looking for someone who is self-driven and will thrive in this environment.
We're looking for a motivated individual who embraces "ownership" of delivering superior business development services to our clients and internal teams alike; someone who:
- leaves nothing to chance;
- has great written and verbal communication skills;
- relishes the idea of contributing to our on-going success
- prefers 'hunting' to 'servicing'
We're open-minded about the type of background you'll come from although it may be advantageous if you've had exposure to the construction, engineering or technical industries and/or recruitment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving new business
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Develop and implement robust plans for business growth
- Develop and introduce sales processes and procedures including pipeline documentation
A very competitive remuneration package including salary, commission and company vehicle use is on offer along with on-going training, support and career progression opportunities.
If interested, please "apply now" - we look forward to receiving your expression of interest and CV