Residential Property Inspector - Gisborne based $24 an hour!
We are recruiting for a part time Residential Property Inspector, to work on an ongoing project starting soon for our client. You will be working 2 or 3 days each week, 8 hours per day.
In this role, you will be responsible for calling into properties, by appointment, and conducting detailed property condition reports. These reports will be entered electronically using an iPad and the information will be transferred via the mobile network back to our client for collation. Some properties may require minor repairs to be made on site. A tool kit will be provided.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who can exercise sound judgement on property conditions, who are also technologically savvy and work efficiently.
This role will require you to utilise your many attributes, including:
* your ability to exercise sound grading judgement quickly and efficiently
* your interpersonal/people skills, as you will interact with tenants from all walks of life
* your time management skills
* your ability to work to specific timeframes, ensuring that you are calling on each property within the pre-designated timeslot, as well as completing each survey within the pre-allocated timeframe
To be successful in this role, you will need to have experience in the following fields:
* property or facilities management, DIY project experience or trades related to housing
* Experience with I-pad and data collection software
* proven experience in a role where you have successfully managed your own time and workload
* the ability to deal with people from all walks of life
* exclusive access to a warranted, registered, insured and reliable vehicle that you will be able to utilise for work purposes (mileage will be paid to you for your work-related travels)
* full access to a working mobile phone
You will need to be able to pass a drug test and have a clear criminal record.
The hourly rate for this role is $24
To apply for this position, click on the link below.