Builder / Installer
I have a client looking for a builder to be based in Auckland or Tauranga for work all over the country.
What's in it for you?
* 40 - 45 hours per week
* Salary between $90,000 - $100,000
* Vehicle kitted out with all the tools/equipment you need.
* Great company culture
What they do is unique, they specialise in providing and installing medical equipment in hospitals, rest homes, schools, gyms and private homes
This could include people hoists, ramps, bathroom modifications, moving windows, making doors bigger and so on.
About you and the role:
* Installation of ceiling hoist systems nationwide
* Installing extra timber strengthening to cater for the rail systems
* Additional housing mods i.e. doorways, new walls, move windows, ramps etc
* You need to be able to travel at short notice around the country day and overnight trips.
* Consulting with architects and structural engineers for the larger projects when needed
* Customer focused!
If this is something that may interest you please get in contact
Interested to know more? Please apply and let's have a chat
Due to the volume of candidates only shortlisted candidates will be contacted