Our Kerikeri branch is currently looking for an experienced industrial builder to start immediately on a new pack-house in Kerikeri. The project is expected to last for 6 months. To be considered for this role, you will need the following;
- Experience with industrial buildings.
- Experience leading a small team of builders/hammerhands.
- Experience with concrete boxing, setting up ready for a concrete pour.
- Experience with building metal structures.
- Able to start from 7am through to 5/6pm daily as you'll be required to open and close the site.
- Great communication skills to the site foreman daily.
- Ability to read building plans and work from them.
- Able to be left on your own for long periods to allow the site foreman to leave the site.
In return you'll be offered the following;
- A competitive rate of pay which is negotiable at the time of your interview.
- A great team environment.
- Regular hours.
- Access to contribute to Kiwisaver.
- A good standard of PPE issued to you to keep you safe.
- A safe working environment.
- I will assist you through to the interview stages.
All you need to do, is to apply on line or call us for further information.