To provide the trade skills, knowledge, experience and competency to undertake building work to comply with the specified requirements of the contract works in a safe and timely manner.
1. Be an active member of the site team.
2. Adhere to Company policies and procedures at all times.
3. Carry out all tasks/operations in a tradesman like manner at all times as directed by the Foreman and/or supervisor.
4. Maintain and respect personal, Company, and Client equipment, property and plant.
5. Personal protection equipment must be worn at all times.
6. The use of PPE (which includes wet weather gear) will allow the employee to work in all climatic or
environmental conditions unless deemed unsafe by Safety Supervisor.
7. Comply with all Company safety requirements and procedures.
8. Be responsible for own safety. Be aware of the safety requirements of others
9. Demonstrate ability to take whole or part supervisory role of Foreman as delegated or in absence (see Foreman
10. position description)
1. Reports to Foreman
2. Cutting, preparing and re-joining houses for removal and completing roof drops and reinstatements to a professional standard.
3. Utilise trade skills, knowledge and experience to complete the works adequately the first time to eliminate any
4. rework requirements
5. Interpreting or organising plans that meet building code regulations and client specifications.
6. Maintain clean and tidy work area.
7. Communicating any obstacles relating to jobs with management
8. Be able to maintain safety records and keep the highest safety standards at all costs.
9. Undertaking Toolbox meetings and completing required paperwork.
10. Order materials as required.
11. Clear communication with employees and client.
12. Communicate with sub-contractors to ensure job is fully coordinated from planning to completion
11. Ensuring all gear is maintained/certified and accounted for daily and new gear is requested in a timely manner
12. Maintaining a stock take of, and ordering, where necessary, equipment and consumables
13. Reporting any damage, wear and tear to houses or plant and/or equipment.