This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who wants to start a career in the automotive assembly industry.
This is a full time Monday to Friday role.
The skills and values we are looking for to fill this interesting and diverse role are:
- A great eye for detail
- The ability to read and interpret information well
- The ability or enthusiasm to learn how to operate hand tools
- A true team player who will go the extra mile when required
- A hardworking and self motivated person who thrives in a challenging environment
- You must be punctual and reliable
- You must be a good communicator
- You must value helath and safety
- Hands on assembly skills will be an advantage, but attitude and work ethic will out way expereince in this case as full training will be provided for the most suitable applicant.
- Reliable and motivated to work
- Able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- Be physically fit and injury free
Who is AWF?
We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We are committed to health and safety of all our people. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
Please apply on line with your current CV or come in and see us at 65 seddon street, Waihi or call 07 863 9316/0800 88 88 60 or give Alice Davidson a direct call on 027 451 8800.