We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies. Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of Kiwi pies in New Zealand and is seeking a highly motivated worker with industrial bakery experience.
A Full afternoon shift worker is needed for bakery/production in an automated bakery/manufacturing environment.
* Various manual labour skills including the ability to bend, lift, move, place and stack items as part of the production process.
* Operate/assist machine operators in the production process.
* Strong understanding of health and safety and safe food handling practices.
* Ability to lift raw materials, finished products and packed items, which can include hot or cold products.
* Load and unload products on trays from freezers and ovens.
* Examine products for conformance to quality standards.
* Maintain product workflow through production conveyors.
* Follow instructions and maintain a high production rate with team members.
* Identify malfunctions in machine operations and alert operators.
* Previous experience in industrial food manufacturing.
* Ability to lift heavy amounts of product.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment while standing for 8+ hour shifts.
* Have reliable transportation.
* Posses a proven attendance record - including punctual attendance for shifts.
* Must be able to pass a drug test.
* Be a New Zealand Resident/Citizen currently living in Hawkes Bay.
If you meet the above job requirements, we want to meet you! Send us your CV or visit us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road, Napier or apply online today.
Sorry, this job is no longer available