We are looking for Afternoon shift workers to work in an industrial bakery in Onekawa from 2pm to 10.30pm. Your responsibilities will include the preparation and cooking of meat and other fillings, cleaning of dishes and equipment, working on machinery, and packing of finished product. These roles will become permanent for the right candidates.
- Have food handling experience
- Be available to work the PM shift Monday to Friday ongoing
- Be reliable and have a good attitude
- Have the ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- Have an understanding of health and safety practices
All applicants must be able to confidently pass a drug screen and be currently located in Hawkes Bay and available for an interview immediately.
So what's in it for you?
There is the opportunity for this work to become permanent for the right candidates. There is also the option to complete further modules so you can increase your pay and develop your skills further! Please note we do not take a cut of your wages, you will paid $17.25 + 8% Holiday Pay.
If this role sounds like you, please apply online now! For more information phone us on 06 870 0310 or come in and see us on the corner of Holden Street and Carnegie Road in Onekawa.