We are looking for afternoon shift workers to work in an industrial bakery in Onekawa. The hours are 2.30pm to 10pm. Your responsibilities will include the preparation and cooking of meat and other fillings, cleaning of dishes and equipment, working on machinery, and packing of finished product.
- Have food handling experience
- Be willing to work the afternoon shift
- Be reliable and have a good attitude
- Have the ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- Have an understanding of health and safety practices
All applicants must be able to confidently pass a drug screen and be currently located in Hawkes Bay and available for an interview.
So what's in it for you?
There is the opportunity for this work to become permanent for the right candidates. There is also the option to complete further modules so you can increase your pay and develop your skills further!
If this role sounds like you, please apply online now!