What's in it for me?
- Permanent, full-time position
- NZ owned and operated, family business
- Installing revolutionary equipment on some of NZ's biggest manufacturing sites!
- Overseeing installations, ironing out any teething problems
- Largely 'packaging' focussed systems
- This is a senior role with one of NZ's leading names
- Generous salary package on offer
- Every single day is different
- Based in Hamilton with travel involved; you'll see all of our beautiful country!
- Employers who value their staff
- Experienced Automation Engineer
- Worked on installation/commissioning of new manufacturing systems
- Interpersonal skills; you're representing the company image
- Ability to foresee, solve and prevent problems
- Familiar with all end-of-line packaging equipment (weigh scales, fillers, sealers, conveyors, palletisers, wrappers etc.)
- Reliable, dependable and willing to go the extra yard
- Passionate about automation engineering and improving efficiencies
- Derive satisfaction from seeing a project through from start to finish
If this sounds like you, click APPLY today! Alternatively, contact Cam directly for a 100% confidential conversation: 021 195 8707 - firstname.lastname@example.org