AWF has opportunities with a local Waihi company that really values their employees. These are ideal roles if you are looking to learn and grow on the job & work your way through the various areas of the factory. You will need to have very good attention to detail, be able to work with very small items, be methodical and happy to work in a clean factory environment. Interest or experience in light manufacturing or computers will be a plus. This is a sought after role and our client is looking for candidates that show strong commitment and reliability to their work.
To work for AWF, you need to be
- A NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Drug Free & able to pass ongoing Drug Screening
- Physically fit
- Able to get to work with your own Transport and hold a Driver's License
- Able to supply to 2 contactable references.
- We will also discuss your Police Records with you
- In return, AWF offers
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- Holiday pay, Sick pay, ACC & Kiwisaver over & above your pay rate
- Full PPE Gear
- A great support team at the Waihi Office
- So get on board today - Apply online with your CV, Call us on 0800 88 88 60 Waihi or better still call into our offices at 34 Rosemont Road