Our Client is the leading provider of self-serve vended luggage carts, electronic lockers, commercial strollers and massages chairs, as well as other passenger and guest services at more than 1,200 transportation centres, shopping centres and entertainment facilities worldwide.
They have a 2 month project requiring some great AWF temporary employees to assist them to work within their teams to assemble around 4000 new baggage trolleys to replace the current ones (Training will be provided).
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and attributes:
- Good practical experience using power tools to remove screws, fix and replace as required.
- Physically fit, with the ability to lift up to 30kg using safe practices.
- Responsible & mature work ethic; reporting for scheduled shift on-time and ready to work.
- Ability to pass necessary background and airport security badging requirements.
- NZ residency, or a valid NZ work visa.
Based at Auckland Airport you will need to commit for approximately 8 weeks.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive industry pay rates, inclusive of 8% holiday pay.
- Free Parking
- Up to 2 months ongoing assignment, 40 hours per week.
- Great access to retail shops working inside the Auckland Airport
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
For further information, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0800 922 944.