As an Assembly Hand you'll be working within the assembly department working on hot water cylinders and heating systems in the paint shop - yes, you'll be painting & assembling!
To be successful in this role you'll need to work well in a team & be a quick learner. If you're fast & accurate, with good communication skills - this is the job for you!
- Any experience in a manufacturing, production or painting environment would be advantageous.
- Speed & Accuracy
- Painting experience
- Good Communication
- A high degree of initiative
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- To be able to pass a vision test to client requirements
This is an ongoing position and for the right person there is possibility of a permanent placement within the client and movement within the company.
Apply online by clicking the link!
Call: 0800 922 955