IS IT YOU WE'RE LOOKING FOR???
Are you enthusiatic, and can work well within a diverse set of cultures?? Do you take pride in everything you do? Are you reliable? If you've answered yes to all these questions, keep reading!!
We have entry level labouring roles we needs to fill at a Timber yard. You'll be in charge of stacking, cutting, treating and assembling wood products. Work hours will be from Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm ( hours may differ at times ). Initially this starts as a temporary role but if you're the right person could potentially turn in to a permanent position.
If you're someone that is self-motivated, works well in a team, and can complete all tasks within given timelines? Consider applying!!
We also need you to be,
- Physically fit ( essential )
- Reliable and have great attendence!
- Available to start immediately!
- Can work Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm each day
- Have your own transport to and from work
- Can provide a CV for yourself
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and tell us why you're the perfect person for the job!!
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Thank you for your interest.