We are searching for enthusiastic individuals to fill assembly positions we currently have vacant. We're after people who are self motivated, proactive, can work well within a team environment or just as effective on their own. We are seeking people who have the knowledge and experience gained thru previous factory positions.
Is this you??
- Good clear communication
- Good written and reading skills
- Can work well in a team
- Able to endure repetitive tasks day in and day out
- Have your own transport to and from work
- Can work Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
- Have a CV you can attach and send to us
If you've answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you, so attach your CV and sign up!! The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grown your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us. AWF Keeping NZ working Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa. Only candidates who best fit the role will be contacted directly by one of our staff. Thank you for your interest.