Mechanical assembler - Inventory controller
I have an opportunity for an experienced inventory controller to join a small family owned business. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to take ownership of their role.
Whats in it for you?
- Well established NZ owned and operated business
- Be part of a small well functioning team
- Be valued for your skills and experience
- Take ownership of your role
- East Tamaki Location
- Work 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
About the Role
This is a multifunctional role were you will be responsible for the daily inbound and outbound stock, managing stock levels, keeping your area organized and sometimes doing customer deliveries. You will also be mechanically minded for small engines as you will be assisting the team to assemble the machines before they are dispatched to the customers.
What you will need;
- Mechanically minded, experienced in an assembly role would be an advantage
- Tidy and methodical
- Able to work well on your own
- Experience in stock control
- Enjoys working on small engines, as you will learn how to assemble the products
- Clean drivers licence
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test
If you think you would be a good fit for this team please apply online today, or if you want to discuss the role further give me a call on 0212466017.