Your new company is a Wellington based civil construction company with a strong presence in asphalt and roading. Coming in to their busy season with a number of ongoing projects, they are looking to recruit experienced asphalt labourers to join their hard working team.
What you'll need to succeed:
To succeed in this role you will need at least 1 year experience working as an asphalt labourer, have the ability to follow instructions, have your own transport and be punctual.
- A full class 1 (preferred)
- Previous experience asphalting
- A strong work ethic
- Pride in your work
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening
You will also need to have:
- A thorough understanding and great approach to health and safety
- Recent references to verify work experience
- Construct safe is preferable but not essential
In return we are offering:
- In return you will receive a competitive wage, consistent hours and the opportunity to further your civil construction career with ongoing training and support.
- Above industry standard rates
- Busy forward workload
This role will be highly rewarding for the right candidate, so don't hesitate to send your CV through to Wellington@awf.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.