Whether you have gone through formal training to receive a certificate of competence (Class A or Class B) or simply have experience working with Asbestos this could be the role for you.
Our client is seeking a hard working labourer to assist them with ongoing work in 2018.
As a temporary worker through AWF you will receive the following benefits that not all employers offer:
- Holiday pay accrued on top of competitive wage rates
- Regular workers entitled to statutory holidays (conditions apply)
- AWF cover any work related injuries
- Ongoing work
We will take care of all paperwork so that you get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you are entitled to, plus we pay your tax.
You will need;
- Previous experience in construction work and asbestos
- To be reliable and able to get yourself to work on time
- To be fit and healthy with a good work ethic
- To be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, and any on going drug screening that may be required
Preferred but not essential;
- Drivers license and own transport
- Formal asbestos training
For the right people with good attitudes permanent opportunities may become available.
If you are interested, apply today!