We have local clients looking for aluminium joiners and fabricators looking to fill positions within their businesses. These clients produce high end products for their respective markets.
- Team player, able to work within a group or ability to work unsupervised
- Be available to start as soon as possible
- Have a good eye for detail and a passion to produce high quality products
- Positions will be on night shift
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. we've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We are looking for several new crew members that can fit into the above role, would be preferred if you have had similar work in this field but if you think you have a skill set that could be adaptable to these positions please read on.
- Aluminium joinery and fabrication experience preferred but not essential
- Your own reliable transport to get you to and from work.
- You need a clean criminal history and to keep you safe on the job, you'll also be drug free
If this sounds like something you would like to do please send through a current CV along with two current contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW