Grow with the company and master the trade of aluminium fabrication!
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate based on experience
- Majority workshop based
- Exposure to some onsite installation work
- Using high quality and maintained equipment/tools
- Variety of work
- Job security
- On-going training
- Experienced aluminium joiner (ideally doors/windows)
- Have high attention to detail
- Set and work to timelines
- Have experience doing installations (preferred)
- Be reliable and dependable
- Committed and motivated
If this sounds like you, click APPLY today! Alternatively, contact Cam directly for a 100% confidential conversation: 021 195 8707 email@example.com