Our client is looking for both an experienced fabricator, as well as a candidate with the right attitude who is keen to learn a new trade!
What's in it for you?
- Hourly rate based on experience
- Monday - Friday, 47.5 hours / week
- Work on high-end projects
- Vast majority workshop based
- Potential for some onsite installation work
- Using high quality and maintained equipment/tools
- Variety of work
- Job security
- On-going training
- Experienced aluminium joiner (ideally doors/windows)
- Perhaps you're good with your hands/tools and looking to learn a new trade?
- Have high attention to detail
- Take pride in your work
- Set and work to timelines
- Any onsite installation experience would be an advantage
- Be reliable and dependable
- Committed and motivated
If this sounds like you, click APPLY today! Alternatively, contact Cam directly for a 100% confidential conversation: 021 195 8707 firstname.lastname@example.org