Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
You will be working as part of a team in a well-established local company in Bell Block that produce aluminium components for the New Zealand and the Export market.
Skills & Experience Required
- General work experience.
- Have the ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised.
- Reliable transport to get to and from the job.
- Be Physically Fit.
- As the work is for an immediate start, you need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- A clean criminal history and you will also be drug free.
- Must be able to work weekends - shifts are 4 days on/4 days off roster.
- You will be paid competitive rates and weekly.
- Overtime rates apply.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
We have work starting ASAP so apply today or call 0800 88 88 60 ext 251.