Every day across NZ, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF Trades Christchurch we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradies and trades assistants.
We are now looking for experienced Aircon / Mechanical Services Plumbers for a number of Projects - In Christchurch and in Greymouth ( Accommodation support is available if relocating to the Coast!).
What you could be doing:
- Install piping, ducting and equipment for heating, cooling and ventilation
- Maintenance of commercial HVAC systems
- Assembling and installing mechanical services plant air handling and conditioning equipment and small bore heating systems
- Installing hot/cold water systems
- Installing fire protection systems
Skills and Experience - preferably you'll have the following:
- 2-3 years on site experience
- Ability to read/work from plans
- Previous experience on large commercial sites
- Eligibility to work in NZ ( citizen, PR, valid work visa)
- Site Safe ticket is a must, EWP preferred
You will be working as part of a supervised team however the ability to self motivate and work unsupervised is regarded highly.
You'll get the following in return:
- Monday - Friday work, optional Saturday overtime
- Competitive market rates to match your skills and a weekly pay packet
- We'll look after the paperwork so you get all the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- Working with a great team who respect the skills you bring to the table and help further your career
You will also have your own license and transport, a clear criminal record and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call us on free phone 0800 88 88 60.
Keeping NZ Working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role