100% New Zealand owned and operated Refrigeration and Air Conditioning solutions provider. Our client was established in 2005 and has grown into a highly skilled team servicing the North Island from 11 offices nationwide. This team is supported by a network of excellent local and international suppliers and subcontractors.
We are looking for applicants to join the team who have experience in and are competent in servicing, diagnostic and repairing HVAC systems. Bonus if you have refrigeration instillation/servicing experience also.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have the following attributes and experience:
- A team player who gets along with others, have a good work ethic and an eye for detail.
- Experience with either HVAC/Refrigeration servicing or installation projects. HVAC and or Refrigeration trade certificate would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Knowledge of air conditioning or refrigeration systems.
- Full Driver Licence.
- Be able to pass a pre employment Drug test and ministry of justice check
You will need to be highly motivated; customer focused, and enjoy being part of a team.
Given this position is mainly servicing based, this role may suit someone who is looking to slow down a tad and jump off the front line of installation.
If you have any questions; please feel free to call Marc on (04) 4742363