An industry-leading business with a great work environment. They manufacture and trade industrial equipment. Our client is successful and with an ever expanding workload, there is no better time to look at making the move.
Your new role
You will be required to meet the servicing requirements of our client's customers; therefore a detailed and practical knowledge of air compressors, coupled with relevant experience servicing reciprocating, screw and diesel portable compressors would be highly regarded. In addition, experience with electrical, diesel or refrigeration equipment is highly desirable. Location of work is in the greater Palmerston North servicing clients in the greater Manawatu area.
You will need the following:
- Current New Zealand Electrical Registration
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Be self motivated, with ability to work without direct supervision
- Show an interest in compressed air products
- Have worked in the field service industry.
- Extensive Mechanical/Diagnosis experience
- A current full and clean NZ Driver's Licence
- A professional manner and presentation and good communication skills
- Reliability and high work ethic
- Able to work well under deadlines and pressure
- Committed to playing an active role as part of a Zero Harm culture
What you'll get in return
Permanent work with a stable employer who offers a variety of work and truly looks after their employees. Working within a rapidly expanding business with a team of like-minded people. Your expertise and opinions will be highly valued and respected, and if you have the right skills and ambition this role could lead into a supervisory position. Competitive remuneration package offered in line with the market for the role (based on experience and expertise) including, vehicle for business use, company mobile phone.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call 06 355 8080 for more information.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant employment related referees.