AWF are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join this excellent team in the creation of Standard Operating Procedures. The role is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, (some flexibility can be utilised around your start / finish time to fit in with a better work life balance for the right person.)
To be successful in your application, we require the following skills / experience and attributes:
- A strong understanding of Excel and Word; PowerPoint would be advantageous.
- The ability to undertake general administration duties
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, a team focussed attitude and the ability to take initiative
- A good sense of humour, the ability to work to task and under time restraints, with a flexible attitude
- Previous experience in an admin type role would be advantageous
- Must be able to commit to the full termporary duration of the assignment, initially one month, could extend
- Must have own transport and full driver's license
A great hourly rate, weekly paid! Applications are being considered immediately; please submit a recent copy of your cv attention Drew, or phone 0800522687 for further information.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and you must be eligible to work in NZ to apply.