ABOUT THE COMPANY
AWF Ltd is the leading provider of temporary staff to industry and is a division of the AWF Madison Group. We have been market leader since 1988 and operate branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be someone who has no problems communicating with people at any level. You will be able to juggle several things at once and maintain a cool and calm exterior. You will naturally have a quick reaction time in situations that require it but not skip over the detail. This role will be 20 hours per week with potentially more hours available as the branch gets busier.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing all incoming calls and meeting and greeting visitors
- Effective management of documents and administration systems
- Provide regular communication with customers and employees
- Manage weekly payroll
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in a busy administration role
- Proven background in customer service
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- High attention to do and self-motivated attitude
- Full Drivers License
If you enjoy the flexibility of temping and you have sound administration experience we would like to hear from you. Apply Now!