Data Entry/ Administrator Extraordinaire
Permanent Part time role (15 hours per week)
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator/Data Entry person to join our Team in Whangarei. The person will be trained to undertake data entry, processing & reconciliation duties within an SAP system, on behalf of 12 of our Branches across NZ.
This is a pivotal role, liaising with multiple internal people as well as our clients & external providers.
The successful applicant will ideally possess -
- A high degree of accuracy in data entry & processing (possibly either payroll or billing based)
- A high level of communication skills
- Great customer service delivery & a customer service ethos
- The ability to reconcile transactional data across 2 operating systems
- Experience with SAP or similar operating systems
- Broad administration experience
- A great sense of humour
Hours will be flexible (to a degree), depending on the successful applicants availability, the focus being on completing the tasks each week. It is envisaged that initially the person would work 5 hours per day, Wednesday to Friday.
To apply and be considered for this position, please email your resume (ensuring there is at least TWO contactable referees included) with a subject heading DATA ENTRY APPLICATION to firstname.lastname@example.org