Would you consider yourself a Customer Service superstar? Someone who can establish rapport with people from all walks of life? We have quite a dynamic role which plays a pivotal role in our Branch.
About the role: As a Candidate Consultant/Administrator you will provide administration and customer service expertise to support the business in recruiting quality staff for the Construction and Civil industry. You will be tasked with actively sourcing and maintaining a Candidate pool. Your week will be split between administrative tasks, payroll processing as well as supporting the recruitment function within the branch.
Day in the life of a Candidate Consultant
- Timesheet collection and payroll processing
- Data Entry and maintaining database of Candidate profiles
- Running targeted sourcing campaigns
- Floating Candidate profiles to the Recruitment team for potential roles
- Composing job adverts and uploading to job boards
- Screening applications, conducting interviews, and facilitating inductions
- Regularly catching up with candidates during the application process
- Working with the team to successfully utilise AWF temporary staff
- Timesheet collection and Payroll processing
What do you need to be a Candidate Consultant at AWF?
- A real desire to see others succeed
- A positive, self-starter attitude
- Excellent communication, written and verbal
- Superb data entry and organisational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable with the full Microsoft suite
- A knack for behavioural evaluations and excellent judge of character
Skills and Experience :
- At least 2 years' experience in a busy administration role
- Proven experience in a customer facing, consultative service role
- The ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- A positive, proactive attitude and a genuine interest in helping others
We're open minded about the type of background you'll come from - we really mean that. If you've had exposure to the construction sector and/or recruitment then that would be great (but not essential).
A competitive remuneration package including salary, bonuses, cellphone etc. is on offer along with ongoing training, support and career progression opportunities.
Tell us your story, and why you'd be a great fit for this team! Click apply!