AWF are proud to be partnering with Allan's Sheetmetal & Engineering Services, A Dunedin success story, the business commenced over 15 years ago and have grown from strength to strength with a current staff of 50. Due to this continued growth, they are excited to announce the newly created role of Client Account Manager. This is an full-time permanent position and joining a team who are highly customer and service focussed, you will be responsible for the following;
- Representing Allan's as the 'face' of the business, responsible for educating clients across existing and new product lines and service, ensuring Alan's is at the forefront of the Sheetmetal Industry.
- Managing clients expectations, developing sales revenue and strengthening relationships through exceptional customer service and product knowledge.
- Working as part of the team, liaising across all departments and management, responsible for sales pipeline / forecasting, with experienced of pricing, quoting and proposal writing.
- A sales focussed person who is capable of developing existing business, managing key accounts and developing new and existing business opportunities.
- A self-starter who is capable of managing your own work output, working closely with the MD and Contracts Manager in developing marketing initiatives and product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly computer literate with the ability to write excellent email correspondence.
- Create and manage a customer value plan, including client database management and the client calling cycles.
- The ability to research and develop a good understanding of the industry market, new build projects, identifying key client accounts and devising a plan for strategy.
- Good listening skills, problem solving and consultive approach with all clients - solutions focussed and able to work across a variety of industry sectors and individual personalities.
- hard working, committed to excellence and the Allans brand
- Must be able to 'stay overnight' as required to fulfil client visits
- Must have a full and valid NZ drivers license
- Ideally you will have a trades background / project and / or contracts management background, we seek the right 'fit' so, we are open to your background experience, however, the right person will fit our team ethos and clients with a strong sales / account management background.
Does this sound like you?
Allans are offering a competitive salary + company vehicle. The team are supportive and on-boarding / training will be provided into this new venture to ensure you are on the road for success! This is a career, not just a job. The company will invest in you and require your commitment in return.
To apply, please submit your cv and cover letter, attention Kirsten Poole, alternatively, give me a call for a confidential chat on 0275 773 594.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply. All preferred applicants will be required to undergo a pre employment drug test, full Ministry of justice checks and ACC pre-employment checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process.