Our client is New Zealand's largest pet treat exporter, with their main plant based in the Bay or Plenty processing, packaging and then shipping product overseas. Having outgrown their main plant, they have recently opened a second production plant in Rolleston where the pet treats will be processed, then transported to the North Island plant for packaging and export. This is a permanent position with a reputable company.
The shift pattern is 4 on/4 off with 12 hour shifts on a rotating day and night basis. This is a hands-on, physical role and you will be working with meat, offals etc in an enclosed environment, so you'll need to have a good stomach.
Do you have the interpersonal skills to motivate and get the best out of people? Can you lead a multi-cultural team? If so, we want to hear from you!
Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a leadership role or looking to make the next step up in your career
- Computer literate with skill in using MS Excel
- Have your own reliable transport
- Can pass a drug screen
- Proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Fit, strong and not afraid of hard work- this is HEAVY lifting work repetitively
- Available for a long-term permanent position
- OSH forklift certificate - optional
If this role sounds like a good fit for you apply today! Full training will be provided. Please apply online with your current CV and brief cover letter.